|Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All orders placed on the PaperArtsy.co.uk website are processed by PaperArtsy and as such are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Please note: any transaction placed via the PaperArtsy website will show up as PaperArtsy on your bank statement.
Ordering Products from PaperArtsy
- You can order products from us online via our website.
- Any order made through our website is subject to these terms and conditions
- We automatically send out an email upon receipt of a successful order through our website, this “thank you for your order” email does not guarantee that we have the item in stock and while we make every effort to keep our website updated with stock levels, it is possible that the item will not be in stock. In these very rare cases we will contact you as soon as possible to offer a different product or full refund.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue any item on our website at any time without prior notice.
- On very rare occasions it may be necessary for us to cancel an order and not send you your purchases, if this happens we will refund you the total value of your order as soon as possible.
- The prices on our website are exclusive of VAT. 20% VAT is added at check out in the shopping cart for EU customers. Prices are subject to change and we reserve the right to amend any of our prices at any time without prior notice.
- While we aim to keep the prices on our website up to date at all times it is possible that prices may occasionally be incorrect. If this happens we may honour the original price offered on our website, however this is completely at our discretion. In some cases the price difference may be such that we will contact you to notify you of the correct price at which point you can either reconfirm your order at the new price and pay the excess or cancel the order and we will issue a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We offer a very simple delivery system and the costs of postage and packing will be made clear to you before submitting any payment details.
- All of our prices are displayed in EURO any transactions from overseas will be charged at current exchange rates at the time of purchase, we accept no responsibility for or liability arising from exchange rate fluctuations.
- Due to exchange rate variations, and the variety of payment options available to you at the point of purchase, please be aware the exchange rate quoted on our site may vary to that used by your card issuing bank or the gateway you opt to use to pay such as paypal, worldpay etc In addition your card-issuing bank or the gateway may independently add further fees to the transaction.
- Some nations will impose import duty on your purchases, please contact your local customs office for details.
- You can pay via various credit and debit cards and PayPal as displayed on our website, all orders must be paid for before they are dispatched.All payments are made via our payment gateways, at no point do we have access to your card details, for both your and our security
- While we aim to keep the website up to date at all times with current stock levels, due to the volume of sales which we handle there may occasionally be errors. If we accept an order from you which subsequently we are unable to deliver due to availability issues we will refund you the full amount of the order or offer an alternative.
- From time to time we will offer special offers on certain products, all offers are available while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- We will post to destinations iworldwidel
- Import duties may be payable if we are delivering to an international address. PaperArtsy accepts no responsibility for these duties, please contact your local customs office for information.
- We aim to have your order with you within 5 working days however under pandemic conditions, post can take as long as 6 weeks to arrive depending on the circumstances in your home nation. We will not be held accountable for any loss which comes about due to delivery delays.
- If an order is not delivered in the time which it should be please contact us at via email by replying to your order confirmation email
- Please place your order in ample time to receive your goods as we cannot be held responsible for loss or disappointment due to slow delivery of our products.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We have tried to make the images and descriptions within this website as realistic as possible, however we accept no liability for incorrect descriptions or misleading images. No conscious attempt has been made to mislead anybody about any of our products and any such occurrences, although unfortunate are completely accidental and we will not be held responsible for such misunderstandings. If you would like any further information regarding any of our products please contact us.
- At PaperArtsy we maintain a high level of service however we cannot be held responsible for any outside courier service or other freight or postal service provider contracted by us.
- PaperArtsy will not be held responsible in any way for an inability to provide our products or services in the event of major occurrences including but not limited to war, flood, and acts of God.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post at PaperArtsy, Toutifaud, Couze-et-Saint-Front, 24150, FRANCE
- By phone: +44 7740987110
We at PaperArtsy are confident that all of our customers will be very happy indeed with their purchases from us, however we realise there may be occasions where you wish to return an item. We have designed our return policy to be as simple as possible; these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We take every step possible to ensure our goods reach you in perfect condition, however, should an item arrive in a faulty or damaged condition we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund. In order to receive a refund or replacement the item/s must arrive at the postal address below within 28 days of receipt.
If you are returning a faulty product, or one which arrived to you in a damaged condition we will refund the postage costs, please obtain proof of postage from your post office so we know how much to refund.
If you change your mind about a purchase after it has been dispatched please return it us within 7 days of receipt in an unused state, still in original packaging where applicable and we will happily refund you the price you paid for the order. We can not refund P&P costs on orders which are returned simply because they are not wanted. If your order qualified for free postage and you are returning the whole order because it is unwanted we will refund the full cost of the order minus the exact postage costs incurred by us.
Once we receive your returned item and are happy that it is unused and in good condition (as it was when it was delivered to you) we will refund your payment within 28 days.
How to return your goods
Return your goods to the address below making sure to include either a copy of your invoice, or a note with your order number and name on as well as a note explaining why the item has been returned.
Please use a secure delivery method to return your items, such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery which needs to be signed for upon arrival. The items will be your responsibility until they reach us.
+33 (0)5 64 34 01 58
Please Note: If you don't include a copy of your invoice or note with your order number on we won't know who has sent the items to us and you won't receive your refund.