New Xmas Products
Kay Carley with Kay and Debs Wainwright
Tracy Scott with Tracy and Ingrid
JoFY with Jo , Lauren and Jennie
Scrapcosy with Raquel and Sarah
Zinski Art with Elena, Dounia and Keren
Alison Bomber with Alison and Nikki
Prices on our website DO NOT INCLUDE VAT sales tax.
20% VAT will be added at checkout for all UK and EU customers.
- Gesso is a great primer on most surfaces: including canvas, wood, paper, metal, chipboard, fabric, plastic, etc.
- It is great for covering and preparing a background for art mediums: it neutralizes colors on previously painted surfaces to provide a new painting base.
- It is permanent, semi-resistant, flexible after drying – it provides a non-soaking, workable surface with a nice tooth for applying colored mediums on the top.
- Works good with stencils, texture tools and palette knives to add texture and pattern to your projects.
- As Gesso will provide a slight resist to non-permanent color products you can get a full range of interesting art effect when used with stencils, inks, sprays and water based paints.
- White Heavy Gesso is great for mixing with acrylic paint to create a white-washed, colored gesso.
PaperArtsy, Creaseys Farm, Church Lane, Brentwood, Essex. CM13 1RZ ENGLAND ~ VAT # 872804605