Topic 7: Found Objects
Prices on our website DO NOT INCLUDE VAT sales tax.
20% VAT will be added at checkout for all UK and EU customers.
TEXTURE: Heavy black texture - full coverage with more than one layer. Dries permanent with a matte finish.
APPLICATION: Apply with a palette knife, texture tool or brush - works well with stencils. Just like White Gesso works as a primer on many surface creating a matte, good working surface with a light tooth. Will provide a slight resist to non permanent colour products. It is also great for painting flat surfaces and recolouring embellishments. Air dry or speed up drying time with a heat tool.
CUSTOMIZE: Great for mixing with acrylic paint to create a white-washed, coloured Gesso.
- Gesso is a great primer on most surfaces: including canvas, wood, paper, metal, chipboard, fabric, plastic, etc.
- It is great for covering and preparing a background for art mediums: it neutralizes colors on previously painted surfaces to provide a new painting base.
- It is permanent, semi-resistant, flexible after drying – it provides a non-soaking, workable surface with a nice tooth for applying colored mediums on the top.
- Works good with stencils, texture tools and palette knives to add texture and pattern to your projects.
- As Gesso will provide a slight resist to non-permanent color products you can get a full range of interesting art effect when used with stencils, inks, sprays and water based paints.
- White Heavy Gesso is great for mixing with acrylic paint to create a white-washed, colored gesso.
PaperArtsy, Creaseys Farm, Church Lane, Brentwood, Essex. CM13 1RZ ENGLAND ~ VAT # 872804605