available from a retailer near you:
Kay Carley with Wanda and Lauren
Everything Art with Kasia, Keren and Debs
Tracy Scott with Carol and Claire
Sara Naumann with Miriam and Lynne
JoFY with Clare and Chris
Scrapcosy with Jennie and Alison
Zinski Art with Corrie and Gabby
Alison Bomber with Ingrid and Nikki
Seth Apter with Kate and Ruth
Prices on our website DO NOT INCLUDE VAT sales tax.
20% VAT will be added at checkout for all UK and EU customers.
TEXTURE: Heavy black texture - full coverage with more than one layer. Dries permanent with a matte finish.
APPLICATION: Apply with a palette knife, texture tool or brush - works well with stencils. Just like White Gesso works as a primer on many surface creating a matte, good working surface with a light tooth. Will provide a slight resist to non permanent colour products. It is also great for painting flat surfaces and recolouring embellishments. Air dry or speed up drying time with a heat tool.
CUSTOMIZE: Great for mixing with acrylic paint to create a white-washed, coloured Gesso.
- Gesso is a great primer on most surfaces: including canvas, wood, paper, metal, chipboard, fabric, plastic, etc.
- It is great for covering and preparing a background for art mediums: it neutralizes colors on previously painted surfaces to provide a new painting base.
- It is permanent, semi-resistant, flexible after drying – it provides a non-soaking, workable surface with a nice tooth for applying colored mediums on the top.
- Works good with stencils, texture tools and palette knives to add texture and pattern to your projects.
- As Gesso will provide a slight resist to non-permanent color products you can get a full range of interesting art effect when used with stencils, inks, sprays and water based paints.
- White Heavy Gesso is great for mixing with acrylic paint to create a white-washed, colored gesso.
PaperArtsy, Creaseys Farm, Church Lane, Brentwood, Essex. CM13 1RZ ENGLAND ~ VAT # 872804605