April 6- 10, and April 17-23 we are restricting access to the 'Crafty Supplies' section of the shop due to exhibiting at shows, which upsets our stock control. We are also closed for general order processing during these periods.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, normal service resumes from Monday 24th April.
Topic 5: Blue & Ochre
Prices on our website DO NOT INCLUDE VAT sales tax.
20% VAT will be added at checkout for all UK and EU customers.
- Modeling Paste is a prefect choice when you want to create white texture on colored or patterned background. You can get great artistic effects using texture tools or stencils.
- You can try different effects with Art Ingredients Line: you can sprinkle them on the top of applied gel and dry or put the Modeling Paste and chosen Art Ingredient into small container and mix them to create a special effect paste – remember the colors will remain slightly white-washed after drying! You can add any colored medium too for more interesting effect!
- It is great for mixing with colored mediums: pigments, inks, watercolor paints, acrylic paints. It will change the intensity of the color of the paints – they will get slightly white-washed, creating customized colored paste with matte finish. If you add color with acrylic paint, this creates a white-washed thick, custom paste.
- Modeling Paste need a bit of time to dry perfectly: the thicker the layer is, the longer it takes. You can dry the top surface with heating tool to create “film” and continue working on your project when needed.
- As Modeling Paste is permanent after drying we suggest cleaning the tools and stencils with water and soap (or wet wipes) just after using.
PaperArtsy, Creaseys Farm, Church Lane, Brentwood, Essex. CM13 1RZ ENGLAND ~ VAT # 872804605