on the PaperArtsy Blog
New products coming from:
Kim Dellow (Feb 19th)
Kay Carley (Feb 20th)
Emma Godfrey (Feb 21st)
Scrapcosy (Feb 22nd))
Infusions (Feb 23rd)
Zinski Art (Feb 24th)
Follow PaperArtsy here:
Prices on our website DO NOT INCLUDE VAT sales tax.
20% VAT will be added at checkout for all UK and EU customers.
3D Gloss Gel
Great quality transparent transparent, flexible, heavy body acrylic gel medium with a glossy finish.
White when wet, dries clear, transparent.
It's permanent and resistant to water based spays, inks and paints after drying.
Water-based. Archival safe. Non-toxic.
- 3D Gel adds texture and dimension on any working surface, holds the stroke: works great with texture tools, palette knives and stencils.
- It is a good clear dimensional adhesive for collage techniques including 3D objects such as embellishments, found objects and ephemera.
- 3D Gel acts as a resist: you can create interesting, effects in combination with water based sprays, inks and paints.
- Thanks to not too heavy consistence it is a perfect base for creating custom-made gels and pastes. Works great with glitters, flakes, beads and any other grained substance.
- It is great for mixing with colored mediums: pigments, inks, watercolor paints, acrylic paints. It doesn't change the intensity of the color of the paints – it changes into customized colored gel instead.
- 3D Gel adds body and transparency to water based paints providing a range of interesting effects for your projects.TEXTURE: Gel - goes on white, dries clear and glossy. Adds texture and dimension like modeling paste but dries clear.
PaperArtsy, Creaseys Farm, Church Lane, Brentwood, Essex. CM13 1RZ ENGLAND ~ VAT # 872804605