The PaperArtsy Blog is full of NEW ideas!
The 5th theme of 2015 is Deconstruction.
Think recycling, repurposing, tearing, distressing, reconstructing and altering all sorts of items.
Blog challenge open for 2 weeks March 8th-22nd, 2015.
90 New Products have been revealed on the PaperArtsy Blog, schedule below. All are available from our site from march, but we prefer that you support your local retailer rather than buy from us where possible, online or in their shops. Ourt new items are
Please note all prices on our website DO NOT INCLUDE VAT sales tax.
VAT will be added at the checkout 20% for UK and EU customers.
This ergonomic, solid wood tool is perfect for the precise, mess free application of Alcohol Inks, Mixatives, and Alcohol Blending Solution to your craft projects. Specially designed by Tim Holtz, the Alcohol Ink Applicator is great for multiple techniques. Simply attach the included felt to the Applicator Tool, apply Adirondack Alcohol products, then stamp and blend!
• Allows mess-free application
• Use to apply Alcohol Inks , Mixatives , and Blending Solution
• Ergonomic design
• Easy felt replacement
• Includes tool & 10 high-quality felts
• Replacement felts available (50 pk.)
• Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator can be used with Inkssentials Ink Blending Foam for dye and pigment ink application.
PaperArtsy, Creaseys Farm, Church Lane, Brentwood, Essex. CM13 1RZ ENGLAND ~ VAT # 872804605