A new semester starts in May for 4 months over at the PaperArtsy Blog. The Guest Designers each week will be:
Week1: Liesbeth Fidder
Week 2: Keren Baker
Week 3: Penny Nuttall
Week 4: Kate Yetter
The PaperArtsy Blog has a new post every evening at 7pm (London time)
Check it out for lots of ideas, and join the weekly challenge.
If you need inspiration, that is the best place to find it!
Please note all prices on our website DO NOT INCLUDE VAT sales tax.
VAT will be added at the checkout 20% for UK and EU customers.
This ergonomic, solid wood tool is perfect for the precise, mess free application of Alcohol Inks, Mixatives, and Alcohol Blending Solution to your craft projects. Specially designed by Tim Holtz, the Alcohol Ink Applicator is great for multiple techniques. Simply attach the included felt to the Applicator Tool, apply Adirondack Alcohol products, then stamp and blend!
• Allows mess-free application
• Use to apply Alcohol Inks , Mixatives , and Blending Solution
• Ergonomic design
• Easy felt replacement
• Includes tool & 10 high-quality felts
• Replacement felts available (50 pk.)
• Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator can be used with Inkssentials Ink Blending Foam for dye and pigment ink application.
PaperArtsy, Creaseys Farm, Church Lane, Brentwood, Essex. CM13 1RZ ENGLAND ~ VAT # 872804605